A CHECKLIST FOR YOUR VISIT
The following list will help you remember items and information to bring with you when you come to Serdar Özler Eye Clinic.
– Your insurance cards
– Completed forms sent to you by our office, or downloaded from our website, if applicable
– Letter of authorization from your insurance carrier, if applicable
– Name, address, and telephone number of the doctor who referred you to the Clinic, if applicable
– Prescription eyeglasses (even if they no longer correct your vision)
– Current medications
– Sunglasses (in case your eyes are dilated)
– Snacks or medications (in case you have an extended wait)
We recommend that someone who can drive accompany you in case your eyes are dilated.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call our office to cancel it so that the time may be given to another patient.